Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The End Has Come

I just wanted to publish a closing post. It is the end of the semester and the class that this blog was for has ended. I'd like to say that I feel blessed to have had this opportunity to share my thoughts wit any of you who have been reading.
This class has taught me so much about so many things. I now feel like I'm slowly gaining a knowledge base from which I can draw insights that I can share with future clients. I feel like I may know what I 'm doing one day. This course has helped me see that I truly am passionate about this major and the things that I can offer to others by choosing an occupation in this field.
I want to give a little shout out to Brother Williams who has been an amazing teacher. He never failed to make a class interesting and fun. He never failed to bear his testimony of what he was teaching and I really appreciated that. He inspires me to try and be the best counselor I can be some day.

I hope to keep this blog running, but it may not be as consistent as it has been so far. But if I ever find something to share, I will try to make sure that it reaches you guys.
Thank you all for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment